Verizon Wireless Phone Numbers and Emails

Toll-Complimentary Number:

  • (800) 922-0204

Client Service:

  • (800) 779-2067

    Executive Team

  • (888) 262-1999

    National Accessibility

  • (888) 294-6804

    Prepaid

Verizon Wireless Emails:

Accessibility

eric.lemke@verizonwireless.com

More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Verizon Wireless Contact Information

Corporate Role Address:

Verizon Wireless

P.O. Box 408

Newark, New Jersey 07101-0408

United States

Other Info (opening hours):

Alternative Mailing Addresses:

Website Issues

Verizon Wireless Internet Operations

Ane Verizon Way

Basking Ridge, NJ 07920

Bankruptcy

Verizon Wireless Bankruptcy Administration

500 Technology Drive

Suite 550

Weldon Spring, MO 63304

Verizon Privacy Part

1300 I Street, NW Suite 500 East

Washington, DC 20005

Hours:

Monday - Friday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm EST

Edit Business concern Info

Verizon Wireless Rating Based on 1.5K Reviews

Rating details

i.8 more details

Rating stats

Rating trend

Summary of Verizon Wireless Customer Service Calls

21K Total
CALLS

07:00 AVG Phone call
DURATION

vii% Bug
RESOLVED

Height Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Telephone call the Nigh From

Why Do People Call Verizon Wireless Customer Service?

Payments and Charges Question:

  • "Billing question"
  • "Nib"
  • "On v/eleven/2022 I had my device switched from Verizon Wireless to T-Mobile. I receive text letters telling me that information technology was taken care of and done. I had but literally that mean solar day paid my bill for next calendar month and I want to be certain that I'll become a refund."

Staff Question:

  • "Want to transfer my prison cell number and service over to direct talk"
  • "Service line"
  • "No service for hours"

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

  • "Actuate sim"
  • "Activate a prepaid phone"
  • "Activate my wifi"

Production/ Service Question:

  • "Screen broke"
  • "Reconnect my service"
  • "Phone functions non all working"

Request for Information Question:

  • "International plan question need a rep"
  • "Question nearly some minutes"
  • "Nearly my business relationship"

Account Question:

  • "My account is inactive"
  • "Can't sign into my account"
  • "Former business relationship"

Cards Question:

  • "Gift card"
  • "Trouble with SIM card"
  • "To utilise a new sim card"

Return/ Replace Question:

  • "I need to replace my remote control"
  • "Irresolute to pay my pecker with unlike credit card"
  • "Changing service"

Aircraft and Delivery Question:

  • "Trying to get the coin that is owed to me"
  • "I sent old phone back. You didn't get information technology."
  • "Wrong address"

Refund Question:

  • "Refund prepaid"
  • "Lies and refunds"
  • "I haven't received my refund. I was told 24 hours"

Employment Question:

  • "Phone pay off"
  • "My prison cell telephone pay off"
  • "Want to pay off my jail cell phone"

Website/ Application Question:

  • "Application Condition for new phone"
  • "I got to do an awarding online to get a free telephone from Verizon but information technology said to get"
  • "Construction site erstwhile poles"

Other Question:

  • "I can't call people on my contact list since I updated my software"
  • "Tin can't telephone call"
  • "Need to reset AllSettings"

About

Peak Verizon Wireless Services

Client Care, Mobile Phone Service, Phone Plan

Top Verizon Wireless Products

Business relationship, Roadside Assistance, Mobile Application

Verizon Wireless Pros and Cons

Pros: Coverage area, Coverage, Seem to take better coverage than virtually providers, Proficient coverage, Was ok till this problem

Cons: Client service, No resolution to trouble, Poor service, No help with my problem, Multiple issues

Related Companies

, , , ,

Summary

Verizon Wireless or only Verizon is a wholly owned subsidiary of Verizon Communications that offers wireless telecommunications products. The company was founded in Apr 2000. Its headquarters is based in Basking Ridge, Jew Jersey, United States. Verizon provides a broad range of products nether the following categories: Phones & Devices, Hums, Plans & Services, and Accessories. Featured brands include the following: Apple, Google, HTC, Motorola, Samsung, and many more. Bachelor payment options are Visa and MasterCard. Verizon accepts returns within 14 agenda days of purchase for a full refund or exchange. Customer service is provided by telephone and by eastward-mail during normal concern hours.

Verizon Wireless reviews and complaints

Verizon Wireless is ranked 298 out of 1635 in Telecommunications category

Area Served

USA, Worldwide

Payment Methods

MasterCard VISA

Edit Description

Compare Verizon Wireless To

Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the data in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.

ATT
TMobile
Sprint